Justin Timberlake is the epitome of style icon. Although we can now laugh about it, more than a few of his early looks, his fashion sense has been followed by gentlemen for countless years. So have his hairstyles (and for a good reason). JT’s hair is always on the spot and perfectly styled. Whether it’s the polished undercut he sports today or curly allure from his boy-band days, Justin haircuts have always been absolutely trendy and fitting. So, in honor of its dynamic and elegant locks, here’s how you can re-create JT’s most iconic hairstyles.
1.Justin Timberlake Underbid
As a fashionable man that he has caught, JT, on one of the biggest haircut trends of the moment: the undercut. Its stylish version with faded pages for a subtle and gentlemanlike take on the trend.
How to beat Justin Timberlake’s style
– Blow dry clean hair, with air directly on the sides down and up backwards.
– Comb the hairs are in position, define the role.
– Use the hands to apply gel on the top of your hair.
– Finish with a small amount of hairspray.
2. Justin Timberlake Spike Up
Justin often wears his hair short. However, if he grows up, one of the ways he likes to wear it is with this cool and messy, spike style.
Like style Justin Timberlake’s Spike Bis
– Blow dry dry hair, directing hair upwards on “create volume”.
– Use your fingers to apply a dull paste, wax or clay, from the roots to the tips of the strands.
– Finish with a light spray of hairspray.
3. Justin Timberlake Pompadour
The modern pompadour is one of the most stylish hairstyles around. With maximum volume on the top and minimal length on the sides, this beautiful hairstyle is sure to make you feel as cool as JT in no time.
Like style Justin Timberlake’s pompadour
– Blow dry hair with a round brush to dry the top of hair up and back.
– Use of hands to rub, something pomade in the hair, concentrating on the tip.
– Comb the sides of the hair flat and back.
– Comb the top of your hair and to create your free hand, the pomp.
– Keep combing the hair and patting end down to get the desired result.
– Finish with hair spray.
4. Justin Timberlake Short hair
Justin is naturally curly hair, giving it lots of texture to make even the shortest cut interesting. However, if you are not born with JT characteristic strands, you can re-style this with the help of some product.
Like Style Justin Timberlake’s Short Hair
– Wash hair with a good shampoo and conditioner.
– Let hair dry naturally.
– If necessary, use wax, pomade or gel to the hair, smoothing over with your fingers.
– To create a messier look, a pinch of lumps of hair in different directions.
5. Justin Timberlake Curly hair
Justin has wore many hairstyles with many different lengths. This short-all-over style, however, is a timeless choice for men with curls. Remember to add definition with some product to keep frizz and fluffiness in the bay.
Like style Justin Timberlake’s curly hair
– Wash hair using a curl definition shampoo and conditioner.
– Apply a small amount of mousse to the towel-dried hair.
– blisters dry hair.
– Surface by defining curls with a small amount of pomade.
6. Justin Timberlake page part
By adding a side part of his hair, Justin adds a degree of polish to his style. This classic look has an elegant, aesthetic and works best with neatly blown and combed strands.
Like style Justin Timberlake’s page part
– Rinse and towel dry hair.
– Apply some matte hair styling wax.
– Comb your hair, create a deep side part.
– blow-dry hair, turn the sides and back down. Use a round brush to pull the upper hair up and to the side while blow-drying over.
– Finish with some thickening hairspray.
7.Justin Timberlake Comb-Over
Where the side part to the next level, Justin often indulges, the comb over. Although the style has been around for decades, it manages to keep the look fresh and modern by leaving a lot of volume above and keeping pages dramatically short.
Like style Justin Timberlake’s Comb-Over
– Start with clean, towel-dry hair.
– Blow dry hair on high heat.
– Work styling cream in the hair of roots to end.
– Use a comb to create a side panel or separate hair with your fingers.
– comb hair and straighten with pomade
8. Justin Timberlake Buzz Cut
Although a buzz cut is often the option for gentlemen who could not care less about your hair, it is also a stylish look for those who do. Justin shook the cut not so long ago and proved that the simple look quite cool.
Like Style Justin Timberlake Buzz Cut
– Just wake up and go.
– Regular care of your scalp with anti-dandruff shampoo, treatments and sunscreen.
– Regularly trim.
9.Justin Timberlake Hair Back Combed
Justin’s slicked back look is stylish and clean with just the right amount of edge. With a faded undercut, the look reads modern and suave with just the right amount of product keeping everything in place without getting greasy.
Like Style Justin Timberlake’s Hair Back Combed
– Apply pomade to damp hair.
– Comb the hair backwards, from the hairline to the crown.
– blow-dry hair back and forth to the crest, throughout the process.
– Keep hair with hairspray.
10.Justin Timberlake 90’s hair
Way back in the 90s, Justin was rocking some serious curls. These days, the style has become a longer, more robust look with full volume and lots of movement.
Like style Justin Timberlake ‘s 90’ s hair
– Wash hair, skip the shampoo and only air conditioning.
– While air conditioning, comb through comb the hair with a wide comb carefully.
– Once clean, apply either pomade, natural oil, or a leave-in conditioner to reduce the damp hair to curl and maximize hold.
– Let hair dry naturally.
11.Justin Timberlake Straight Hair
Even though Justin is wearing his hair straight, he remembers to make things interesting, with lots of texture. The subtracting of the short and clean appearance would be almost impossible without a texture to keep it looking flat and boring.
Like Style Justin Timberlake is Straight Hair
– Wash the hair with the smoothing shampoo and conditioner.
– Blow dry hair while using your fingers to pull up roots.
– Add texture to hair by applying some styling gel and pulling the strands upwards.
Although we are not in favor of cornrows coming back into fashion, there has been an increase in male braids. For 2017, ditch the all-over cornrows and opt for a single braid or two along your part line.
How to style the man Braid
– Start rinsed with damp hair.
– Continue to take a 2 cm section of hair from your hairline, to your part.
– Separate the section into three equal pieces.
– Start weaving hair, alternately weaving that piece of hair in the middle of the three.
– Continue driving along the part, collecting all the hair in the way in the braid.
– Secure the braid with a small rubber band.
– Finish with hair spray.
13.Justin Timberlake Ramen Hair
While everyone had a good giggle about JT’s “ramen noodles” hairdo from the 90s, it seems he may be the one who always laughs the last. After all, the “Ramen” is back. Short, on the sides with full-volume curls on top, this look was first made by Justin. To do it in a modern style, but remember to ditch that uses bleach blonde and over-gel, and opt for a natural look instead.
Like style Justin Timberlake’s Ramen Hair
– Wash the hair with curl-enhancing shampoo and conditioner.
– Blow dry the hair from the roots until while using a vent brush lift the hair up and back.
– After drying, gently work pomade into the hair, add definition and shine.
14.Justin Timberlake BART
Although Justin’s hair may be a source of secret envy among gentlemen, his look would not be complete without his signature facial hair. Falling in-between stubble and a traditional beard, Justin’s well-groomed facial hair is the ideal length for the polished man.
How To Justin Timberlake’s BART
– Trim your BART regularly to your desired style.
– Apply a small amount of BART oil, balm or butter to keep face hair in good shape.